Binks was relinquished to a local vet hospital when his previous owner didn't have the ability to care for him. Binks was taken to the vet because he had swallowed a string which became wrapped around his tongue. The string was caught in his mouth for several days before he was brought to the vet clinic. Binks was unable to eat, had lost a significant amount of weight, and required a surgery to remove the string. Unfortunately, his previous family wanted to have him euthanized instead. The vet clinic offered the option to have Binks transferred to a rescue group so that he could be treated and placed for adoption.
Since Binks has come to us, it has been clear that he was an uncared for guy. He's a sweet guy and would appreciate a home where he can spend his days lounging on a comfy bed with a nice human for company.